International Shipping Guide
Standard International Shipping: 8-20 business days
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts.
Processing time - This includes order verification and packing. All orders are sent direct to the international warehouses/supplier for processing and or production within 24 hours after the order is placed. The warehouse will process the order, which can take between 2-9 business days. Please be aware that some of our products are made to order, therefore the longer processing time of 9 days might apply.
Shipping Times- This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. We ship direct from the international warehouses to over 39 countries, which means we can keep our prices competitive and past those savings on to you.
Shipping times are listed in business days and are quoted to us by our logistics partners. There may be events (e.g. extreme weather, customs clearance, inaccurate address info) that may delay delivery beyond the quoted time. We are not responsible for these delays and cannot provide refunds for delayed delivery.
*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays
We ship to the following countries
- Hong Kong
- Indonesia (currently in a trial run)
- Kazakhstan (currently in a trial run)
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- Thailand (currently in a trial run)
- United Kingdom**
- United States***
- Vietnam (currently in a trial run)
* Packages can be shipped to mainland France with zip codes that start with 01 to 95. However, packages cannot currently be shipped to overseas territories, including Corsica, Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Reunion, St. Pierre and Miquelon and Mayotte.
** Packages can be shipped to mainland UK as well as the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
*** Packages can be shipped to all states, territories and military addresses within the United States.